Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A busy Wednesday

Today I stayed home and worked up reports from about 9 am until now, 11 pm.

I've had breaks, Moon anticipating a yearly inspection of her apartment but not knowing when they would come, finally the text came, its over and I'm good.  Then she could relax, go eat and start breathing again.

Jason called to say the van was failing again, lights on and flashing on the dashboard, he prayed for green lights so he could limp it home and God was good, then he put a little charger on it and set about working on getting the washer and dryer that were delivered today working.  Tonight he and Jo were car shopping, it was probably time, car was 10 years old and had many problems, some serious.

This evening Art came in and we visited for awhile.  Rough news about their relative, only a short time to live due to the stage 4 cancer... rough news indeed.

I've settled into my chair and written appraisals as fast as I could all day, problem is this, I'm used to having a writer do much of the basic work and now I can't afford a writer since there is so little work to do, so what gets done I have to do myself.  Its been a good day and I feel like God has blessed, two new orders came in and I have them scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, a third came in but I can't see it until next Thursday after I return from Texas.

Oh how I look forward to Texas, to seeing the woman I love and enjoy.  Bright, cute and loyal, Moon is some woman and I enjoy getting to know her better and better.

For now its bedtime and I'm dead tired, up at 7:15 to walk to the park with Art before he and Connie head home to San Jose.  Its been so nice to see them and enjoy their friendship once again.  what nice people.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment