Monday, February 20, 2017

We needed rain............well it came alright

Good evening
Since 9 this morning I've been in the rain, first the 1.5 hour trip to San Jose in nearly blind conditions with so much rain on 680, glad to finally get to my destination but then it was still pouring rain, this time I got to measure inside the townhome, great property and super nice owner.

Once that was done then it was time to turn to lunch, Panera Bread!  Small bowl of mac and cheese and a huge green salad, green tea to drink.  Then back into the rain to drive to Bay Point, near Pittsburg.  Nice house and more rain.  Then it was time to drive to Tracy once again in the driving rain and my great Kay Scarpetta book finished CD 11 and I was stuck with news or old radio programs on XM.  Fortunately Moon texted me from time to time which really are nice to receive.

Tracy was a little rough, beneath the present condition I could see upgrading and good bones but the pool was empty, lender won't like that and there were lots of things to sort of clutter up the photos, great people and overall nice.  Once that was done I was out of the rain finally so I headed home finally.

Now I'm home, made brown rice and a slice of bread with acocado, had a hot chocolate which is so good.

Settled in to write two reports tonight yet and then find rest.  I have beautiful music playing on the Bose speakers connected to the computer from Pandora.  Moon introduced me to David Garrett music and I've sent her 3 CDs from Amazon for her car.  I also enjoy listening to Chris Botti, a great performer and his channel on Pandora is just so nice.

Last night Moon had a scare, her mom texted to say her father had been moved to the ER and was choking but after she talked more to her mom the choking had passed and he was back in his room.  His health is not good and that concerns Moon deeply.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment