Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another day

Dear Family and Friends,
Some  days are not remarkable at all, today is such a day.  Up this morning for a short walk to the park in the mist, thought I might have a walking partner since Art and Connie have parked their beautiful motorhome in my driveway but when I went out this morning no one was up so I walked alone.
Everywhere I turned there was flowing water, last night had incredible rain and winds and the water was still running off over the sidewalks and streets, almost no one was out and only the foolish would be, nasty night, time to be warm and sleeping.
I came back, made oatmeal and banana, took pills, went to work, I would shower later.  Art came in and we talked briefly before he and Connie headed out to visit the very sick relative in Sacramento.  I settled in to work and eventually Moon said her good mornings.  At 2 I left to see a local property for an estate.  It was in Bethel Island and it was a great property, water views and recently updated it was great.
Then since next week I go to Texas to see my Moon it was time for a haircut with Amber.  Then it was back home to make some soup and settle in to work again, Art and Connie came home and we talked for awhile.  Now he has gone to bed and I've just completed an appraisal, now its time for me to go to bed, I did get to talk to my brother, no matter how many times we talk I always enjoy that time.
Moon called as she was driving home from her friends who had made a big meal, she was sleepy but still had to do some cleaning as the yearly inspection is happening tomorrow and she wanted her place to be ready for them, I think she is still working now.

I'm tired, a bit down emotionally, I don't deal well with having no orders to go see, very scary times at the present.  Going from buried with work to no work causes alarm.  But I know God will help, He always has.
Sending love to all, what a blessing life is and we do have so much to be thankful for.
tim

No comments:

Post a Comment