Thursday, February 9, 2017

A wet one

So measuring homes in the rain is never really fun but a must do if one is to stay in business. I had two relatively small homes in Stockton this afternoon, complete with 4 Pit bulls, caged and nice but still keep one on guard.

Art and Connie are still parked in my driveway, a perfectly safe place so I have a walking buddy in the morning, just to the park but still nice.  Their family is facing real challenges right now with illness and people dealing with people, you know how complicated that can be and it is.

Art could not sit still this morning so out came the weed eater and my yard looks a lot better, he is an amazing worker and a few stray palm trees are in the trash can, the edges are cleaned up, thank you Art for this encouraging help.  Looks great!

I was able to crank out several reports yesterday and 1 today plus seeing the two properties in Stockton.  I'll have plenty to get completed before I leave early Sunday morning to go see Moon in Houston but I'm so thankful that more work came in, just what I need.

I'll be in Houston from Sunday through Wednesday night, we will shop, eat some great food, walk, talk and plan as well as we can with the limited information we have about our near future.  what is nice is that I'll be there for Valentines day, got that gift this evening! Also for the final days of Chinese New Years.  Should be real enjoyable.

Now I work until about 11 when my eyes refuse to focus on the screen any more.  I'm so thankful to our Heavenly Father that my heart is in the best shape its been in for years and that in general I'm feeling good, still some pain in my legs where brusing took place but mostly I'm better now.  When I drop into bed having prayed for my family and friends I fall asleep very fast.  Usually Moon has just called or texted to tell me good night, by then she will have talked to her mom and Crystal who are up for the next day in Singapore, 14 hour difference.  I respect her for her faithfulness in caring for them every day and she is super faithful to me as well.

Now I sign off, sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment