Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ready for the upcoming week

So the day started with a brisk walk around Willow Lake, about 3 miles and today warm enough that no coat was needed, nice morning to enjoy sunshine, others out walking and the fresh air with blossoms in some trees, birds singing.

Then I went to Kaiser hospital for lab work for my blood thickness level, crucial measurement for the time being.  In about 5 months I may be allowed to stop the blood thinner and the heart meds.  Would be nice to take fewer pills and be free of their side effects.  The work done to my heart has been totally successful, what a huge blessing.

Moon and I have talked a lot today, I often react to what she is saying, not one that likes to hear new things about myself but she never means to be mean or destructive, just open and honest from the way she sees things.  Our cultures program us to see many things differently, also man and woman, I'm older and she is younger, many reasons we don't always agree on things but after the talk is over the phone turned off the thinking begins, she never urges me to see it her way, she just says what is on her mind and then I get to decide what to do about it.  We face many challenges before our lives come together for good but we are both very committed to a future together.

Tonight she is watching the Oscars, I have no interest in hearing my president bashed by these people, paid to act out others words, lives, no morals, no ethics yet so sure they know the answers to everything, I put up with 8 years of their love fest with a president that I felt was the worst president in my lifetime, who let american down over and over again.  But the movie that is winning per Moon's texts La La Land is the movie we say together in Houston and we both enjoyed it a lot.  It was a decent movie with great music and I'm glad it is winning.  I wish Hacksaw Ridge wins something as it is the true story about a wonderful man who had convictions and lived by them, Desmond Doss.

Just took Keanna and Kallie to dinner in Brentwood, last minute decision and great fun.

Soon I sleep, early tonight, no more midnight bedtimes.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment