Saturday, October 4, 2014

A very special Sabbath

It started with a nice walk this morning, I've managed to patch the holes where Pooka has been escaping, she was out almost every morning at the front door.  This morning she was home so I rewarded her by taking her on the walk.  She did great.

Came home and decided to knock a little dirt off the Civic, was in the middle of it when Nikki called to say I could take Kallie to SS if I wanted to, well of course I wanted to so I changed plans and we got to SS on time.  In fact Kallie was the first child there.

George and Yvonne invited me to join there class discussion and it was excellent today.  Great teacher, great and learning experience with everyone entering into the comments and ideas.  I found it to be a very good use of my time, thanks church for having the class.

Kallie had to go to Oakley, the other direction so we drove there to a place called Pump It UP.  Its a warehouse with jumpy devices that are powered by air pumps and kids climb them and slide down.  Talk about fun, there were about 16 kids there and they all had a super time, then it was pizza and cupcakes, then it was open presents time.  Well our little 6 year old boy got among things a 32 inch flat screen TV and a computer, wow!

So I  had some fun today with family and friends, at church and this evening with Ray and Lois at McDonalds.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment