Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy day

Busy day

I started with a 3 mile walk, then did research then hit the road for Vallejo, Fairfield and finally Stockton, all in all a good working day.  The little car ran fine, I'm listening to a good book, a gripping one about a police force in the 70s and the weather was not bad.  During the middle of the afternoon I remembered I had not eaten any lunch so I found a Starbucks drive through and while I was at the window asked if I could have a grilled cheese.  They had three left, well I only needed one and it was very good, a huge slab of whole wheat bread, three kinds of cheese and with an iced decaf over ice I was set.  The iced decaf lasted until I got home and until this evening when I had some brown rice and peas with corn and soy sauce I managed just fine.

Last night during the evening I heard Pooka bark once.  I went out and discovered that raccoons had come in, as I looked down at the family room there was one looking up at me and he could not get out, so I went down and opened the slider and thought he went out,  this morning the raccoons had opened the dog door, not an easy process and had made a huge mess, opened up a dog food sack of unused food, turned the water dish into mud and eaten a lot of food, the floor was a huge mess.  I was so upset just to have them in the house, they are dirty and getting more and more friendly, got to get one of them trapped and take him far away out in the field somewhere else.  Sick of them running around here.

So tonight the house gets buttoned up even tighter,  you can count on that.

Well I'm wishing everyone a good Columbus day tonight,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment