Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nice day - had Kallie and Keanna

Good evening

This morning Kallie and Keanna and I went to church.  The girls enjoyed their time with their leaders and I really appreciated the adult SS class I attended.

Then we drove to Olive Garden in Stockton where we met up with Bob, our dear friend and had a great lunch together.  Then we came back to my house and the girls relaxed with their computer games and walked the dog.

Later we took a little trip over to Toys R US in Antioch searching for just the right gift for a certain little girl who is turning 4 tomorrow.  Then I returned the girls to their loving parents who were enjoying watching the Giants win another game.  Upon arriving we learned that Kona, their 17 year old kittie had passed.  The girls were very sad over her death and spent some time thinking about all the fun times they had had with her over the years.

Then I came home and have spend the evening in the office.

I certainly need your prayers as I face the near future.  Oh how I need to know clearly the mind of God and His leading even over the next few days.  I do want to express my appreciation for the kindness of my friends and family, what a blessed life to have such great people around me.

Sending love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment