Friday, October 3, 2014

A week to remember

Wow, here we are with Friday night at last.  For me this week has had some very low points and some incredibly moving ones.  And it ends with a positive tone.  God has blessed with orders, safe trips to see properties, money in the mail and very loving help from friends.  Without any details this has been a warm week from friends who have stepped in to help in amazing ways!  Outcomes would have been much different without generous help.  Oh God help me to remember to do the same in the future when I encounter others with needs that I can assist with.

One financial challenge that I've been facing for weeks is met tonight and I'm so thankful for that.  Its so hard to remember to be as thankful to God after His help as when begging Him for guidance and help.  Oh that we could begin to love like God does, we fall so short of His ability to love in appropriate ways, to know when and how to intervene.  We blunder through our days trying to do His work but He does it so perfectly and loves through it all.

I'm facing the reality of needing to sell my Civic.  Its a second car and I love it, great car and super on fuel, up to 39 mpg and runs like a top but I need to pay back my friends who have loaned me money over the last few months and this is a way I can do it.  There won't be enough money from the Civic, worth about $4500 but it will certainly help to repay their kindness to me.  This week God has helped me find the pink slip for the Civic, it has a new windshield so I'm getting there to a point of selling it.

Well its time to consider going to bed now.

Hope your weekend and your Sabbath gives you a chance to recharge your spiritual and emotional batteries.  If you have someone you love with you, let them know how you feel, to often we let chances to speak up slip by, one never knows when they will no longer have those chances.  I know from experience.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment