Friday, October 24, 2014

Putting the week to rest

Dear family and friends,

Tonight the week finally comes to its close.  What a week it has been, with many appraisals under my belt, many new owners met and enjoyed, many miles driven with safety and the chance to come home each evening in one piece. I am thankful for so much tonight and yet I always long for more, don't we all.

I am grateful that the pace of work has picked up, that new orders are coming in and that I'm healthy enough to do the work and keep up the pace.  God is indeed good to us every one.

So tomorrow I think I'll be with the kids doing what they are doing, not totally sure of that yet but it can't be bad if it is with the sweetest kiddos in the world.

So I'm sending love to all

God is good and all of the time, He is strangely silent sometime when I long to hear His advice and counsel but I know He loves and cares for me, for us all and I am grateful for His forgiveness for our foolishness, our sins and His guidance and protection always.

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment