Monday, October 6, 2014

Good day

Good evening
So last night I slept well again, didn't wake till after 7 this morning, felt rested and jumped up for my walk, it was good in the cool morning breezes.  Then back to shower and have breakfast.
I settled in to write up reports today, I had hoped for 5 but I'm on #4 now and its bed time.  Still I'm pleased that I was able to crank out what was needed today and I'm pretty much on time for things.

I also enjoyed getting new orders today and having a nice direct deposit in the bank this morning, all in all it was a very good day.

This evening Lois and Ray invited me to bring a griller over and have BBQ with them, it was good and a nice break from the routine of the day.

God is blessing in so many ways and I thank Him for that.  I know He has my best interests at heart, its a good feeling.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment