Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Busy day

God is good, all the time

This morning I had an appointment with the sleep studies department in Martinez of Kaiser.  the lady was great and I ended up with a new mask, I love it, light weight and so soft, I have a new machine to try for a week and then return to them.  Took some time and $45 co pay but I'm good.

Money in the mail but so many places to put it right now, so many.

Thankful for a new order which came in the afternoon and I saw it this evening and am back home with the field work completed.  Great little condo.

Ellen and I are working things through right now for a meeting in Chicago using a ticket Dana supplied to me.  We are just praying about how to work everything out.

Please pray for us and if you feel so moved we need funds to pull the trip across the US off.

Do pray that God will guide please.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment