Monday, October 27, 2014

its great to have work

I'm afraid I don't get those people who dislike work, sure its fun to be lazy but after a few minutes it gets very old, seems we were created to be active and produce something.

So today I produced something, jumped up early, skipped the walk and found it cold in the house, no furnace will do that to a person.  After a very warm shower I came down and made a decaf in my little Kurig and found the office nice and warm, heated by the computers that run all the time.  I settled in a finished an appraisal that was bugging me last night, one from Stockton that was of a house located east of Highway 5 in area area with widely divergent quality of homes.  Mine was good but no good comps to prove it. Finally got it done and out the door.

Left at 9 am for Suisun City, one hour drive, great place, I mean really nice and challenging to measure.  Then to Dixon and an on time arrival another great place and nice seller.  Then back to the office to discover a couple checks had arrived, I was so thankful to a loving God, I did the mobile deposit thing from my phone and tonight they are very much in the account, thank you Lord.

Tomorrow morning it is back out into the fray, a Livermore property with a lock box, no bothering anyone, just pull up and open the door, do the appraisal with no one in the way.  Then to Mountain House to confirm that a house is completed, then back to the office to jam out as many reports as I can for the day.  I just love to have work, it pays the bills and I have plenty of them these days!

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment