Saturday, October 18, 2014

Busy week

Dear Friends and family

What a busy week with orders coming in like old times.  This is a nice time of year with the summer heat abated and fall in the air.  During this week I popped a hose in the bug and had a stressful night getting home with the heater on full and the sunroof open to take out the heat. God was good and its only a minor repair, less than $200 and probably on Monday if time can be arranged.

This has been a slim week for accounts receivable so that part is not fun but God has been good in many ways and given me health again, great nights of slumber and raccoon free evenings. Well until tonight when Pooka barked, I ran to look and there were little raccoon eyes looking in at me through the slider.  The little critter did not leave until I ran at the door and then it bounded away.  Very bold and they love my dog food.

Well the Sabbath is here at last.  Its always nice to catch a change of pace.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment