Saturday, October 18, 2014

Beautiful day

Oh this time of the year is so nice weather wise.  My face is feeling the affects of sitting at a 1 hour soccer game today in the sunshine, I got a bit burned.  But it was enjoyable to see the little girls race around chasing the ball, Keanna's team got slammed by a superior team with a couple girls that are twice as tall as Keanna. But Keanna knows how to scrap and stay in the fray and kick and even has made a goal earlier in the year.

This evening I was in Tracy so found myself at the bar at Olive Garden where I enjoyed bowl of soup and some salad.  I was wedged between two couples and the wait for a table was an hour, no thanks.  The food was good and I got to listen to love in action, fun stuff.

Just had a nice conversation with Jerry, earlier to Art who leaves for a trip tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is a work in day to see how close I can get to being caught up with work.  I'm going to bed soon now and catch a full night of rest.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment