Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blessings and challenges

The challenge came when suddenly a red light came on in the green bug, engine was overheating and with an aluminum engine you don't have long to get it cooled down.  So I turned the heater on full blast, opened the sunroof so the heat could escape and found water, I slowly added the water to the overflow tank and soon the red light went out.  I limped over the Ray and Lois's home where I was meeting them and we went to dinner, then Ray gave me a gallon bucket of water and I headed home with the heater blazing.  About half way home at the top of a hill the red light came on again so with the engine running I poured water into the over flow tank again and the light went out.  It did not come on again.

I think I hit a curb just wrong to a driveway and cracked the radiator or cut open a hose and shortly later my problems began to take place.

The day went great, up at 6:30, around the lake, oatmeal with banana and then cranking out work, setting up appraisals and finally leaving to see three properties, one in Livermore, the next in San Ramon and finally in San Jose.  God was good to me today and traffic moved nicely.

Upon arriving home this evening some money came in the mail, I am so thankful, the bank needs the infusion.

Sending love to all

Very thankful for a safe trip home without further mishap.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment