Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A very long but fruitful day

I started this morning at 6, wrote up an appraisal that was needed, was overdue, then did research for the day, a day that had me traveling to Mountain View first, then to Fremont, then to Antioch where amazingly I had two little houses to see that were about 1 block apart for different lenders.  They went reasonably quick and then it was on to Brentwood to see one and finish the field work part of the day.  Got home about 6:45 and have been working in the office since that time with a quick break to take money to be deposited and do Safeway shopping.  My quick stop of a few things turned into a very full little basket and many things.

Today was a day when I had hoped that Ellen would arrive in SF.  But alas one shipping document was needed and so it will be yet another day.  My prayer is that God will bring her at just the right time, she is praying the same and she tends to have a very powerful prayer life. 

Life is good in spite of setbacks and disappointments.  God is so good to us, He gave me a safe day today in spite of the 204 miles I put on the Civic.

Sending love to all and we need your prayers please.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment