Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Short night excellent day

Who could have guessed that at our ages we would be working and producing like we do.  Last night I went to bed at 2:35 or so after finishing two reports. Yes I've been a bit sleepy today but its been a terrific day too.  How thankful I am for a God who cares about us and is always busy leading and arranging good things for us, oh that we could Love and care like God does, He does it perfectly and with an all knowing eye while we love with a lot less integrity and transparency.  Yet we love to the best of our ability and it is good.

My friend Ellen and I continue to move forward on our path, a path that it seems God has helped with over and over.  How thankful I am that I can go to Him and just throw it all open and seek His guidance.

This morning I took a short walk and then worked in the office setting up orders and making appointments, then I started working on a report and it went so fast.  When I was completed with it I then turned to the day ahead and left for Berkeley to see a very cute little home, then back through terrible traffic to Danville to see a little home selling for nearly a million dollars, its is 1,545 sf, amazing and its a tract home by the Toll Brothers, good builders in general.  Then it was use back roads to reach Brentwood for yet another appraisal and finally Kaiser for meds. Now I'm home and so thankful for another safe day.  Ellen always signs off on messenger by saying that she is praying that I will be safe on the roads and have a blessed day, that feels very good to me to have someone care like that.

Tomorrow promises to be yet another busy day, I'm so thankful for good health, for safe cars and for a comfortable home, great kids and kiddos and wonderful friends all over the place.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment