Sunday, August 24, 2014

Evening time

Do you have a tough time going to bed?  I sure do, I usually have the best intentions but here it is midnight and am I in bed.  No, in fact I've just written a nice email to Ellen who is about to board a plane for SFO in the next couple days.  Her life is not easy but God is opening doors and we are both very happy.

What a nice day it was today, not too hot and beautiful by the lake here.  I enjoyed hearing from family and friends as I always do and ventured out to Stockton and did some tweaking of the motorhome as it is being rented in the morning for a week at Burning Man.  Its a very intense experience in the desert with 55,000 people all having a great time, some are even sober!!

The motorhome is pretty ready to travel and the renter is coming at about 10:30 in the morning.  We will take time to go over how it works, then we will go driving so he gets a feel of it, once I feel he is ready I'll send him on his way and I'll go back to work in the office placing the coach and the renters in God's hands for the next week.

Sending love to all tonight,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment