Saturday, August 9, 2014

Every day offers new challenges

Good evening,

What a beautiful day and I enjoyed seeing the Saint Helena and Pope Valley areas today, have not been there in a very long time, its was nice to remember those college years so long ago and Nan driving me down to the Pope Valley floor every morning so I could drive the school bus to Saint Helena with high school children, then hitch hike back up to classes for the day, then hitch hike back down to the bus in the afternoon and drive it back home, Nan would drive out to pick me up after the route.  she never complained and it was the way we survived, it was very good times at PUC.

My world is sort of crashing down around me this evening, just gradually but I'm getting a feeling that my future is about to change pretty dramatically in a bad way, a way that I had long fought to hold off.  But God is in His heaven and knows what is best and I'll just trust him to be there for me and Ellen as we figure out our future.

Please pray for us both, that God's will, His real will be done.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment