Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Big work day

A crew really helps.  Steve helped with two write-ups today and one is already out the door, just in time and saved the day, the other one will be first thing in the morning.  then Jessy drove over after work tonight and wrote up two while I was out seeing a property locally and then one in San Jose.  In fact I just got back from San Jose.  While I was there I had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then made my way home.  Not sleepy but very tired.

During the day I've had a wonderful time personally with friends, I've been able to fix appraisals and write new ones.  This afternoon Kallie came to visit and is is always a pleasure when she gets so come visit.  She is such a bright girl and does such nice things, like this afternoon she brought me a photocopy of her foot.  I'll remember that!

So life continues and on the personal level its good too. 

So sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment