Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lots of work completed

If work is the way a man finds his sense of accomplishment then I should feel OK tonight.  Rose at 6 this morning, walked my 3, started working in the office, waded through a pile of conditions for several files, did research and then left at 2 for Rio Vista.  Did a nice little home in the 55 and over community there, then drove to Suisun City where I did two earthquake inspections to confirm to the lender that the homes had not been damaged by the quake.  They had not been hurt.

Then I was very early for an appointment in Vallejo so I went to Olive Garden for pasta and salad, great meal and I walked out for $14.00.  Then I went to the Vallejo home and it was very nice, once finished Ellen called me using Yahoo Messenger and we talked all the way home, about an hour and it was great just catching up with her and  renewing our feelings for each other.

Now I'm in the office taking care of some work and then its bed time very soon.  Thank you Lord for a safe day and a day in which you are in charge.

Please guide us step by step in our lives,

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment