Friday, August 29, 2014

At last its Friday night

I am so ready for bed tonight, its been a very long week with short nights and many appraisal reports out the door.

I am so thankful to my loving Father for his safety and guidance given this week.

Steve and Jessy came to my rescue and wrote up reports in a very professional manner.  What a boon that is to getting work out the door.

I've had great conversations with my friend Ellen today and enjoy my time there very much, we hope to be together soon and are praying that God will help His will to take place.

Right now I've just talked to Pam and my brother Jerry, family and friends are so special and helpful, its gets very lonesome being alone all the time and facing everything by ones self.  Soon perhaps we can move forward into a new relationship that will bring happiness and meaning to life.

I pray that you will have a great Sabbath and weekend.  God is good all the time.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment