Monday, August 4, 2014

Long work day, success comes

Good evening,

This may be the last of this kind of blog entry, we will see very soon.  Today was a hard day, lots of people to try to serve well and not getting to all of them for sure.

God is so good and has been leading in amazing ways recently for me and for my friend as well.

Every night when I pull into the garage I just thank the Lord for a safe day, I'm on some of the busiest freeways in the world on some days and God keeps His loving hands over me day after day and I praise Him for that.

My friend has reminded me and taught me to keep God so much closer than I've done before.  When good things happen she reminds me to give God the praise, I needed that gentle reminder of just how good God is to all of us.

Sending my best to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment