Thursday, August 14, 2014

Still need your prayers

Good evening

Life is very interesting, this morning Steve and I fought with the software to allow a signature to be added to a report, we finally got it but what a hassle.  Steve has been helping a lot along with Jessy in preparing reports to ship out.  Gradually I am getting caught up for which I am very thankful to God who is the giver of all good gifts.

On a personal level things continue to be iffy and God really needs to guide us each day.

Got to have Kallie this afternoon, she plays in a creative way and gives Pooka the dog lots of attention,

Well heading to bed now, very tired, had to drive back to San Jose tonight to pick up my credit card that I left at Spaghetti Factory last night.  Jason went and picked it up this morning and I picked it up from the family tonight, great to see them, so great!  Tomorrow Jo starts teaching 3rd grade!  God bless you Jo.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment