Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dizzy, Sabbath School, Kiddos, Kaiser Solution, Ellen affirms

I started off this morning by stepping out of bed and into a very dizzy world.  It was not fun and even after the walk it still persisted.
I took the girls to Sabbath School in Tracy and that was fun, then some lunch and then back home I talked to Kaiser, visited Kaiser this afternoon and in the process got a Dr. appointment, she found my ears were impacted with wax in fact the right one was totally stopped up.  so this evening I have 10 drops of Debrox in each ear and cotton balls holding in the drops.

This evening I felt rough, had fever and decide to go to Old Spaghetti Factory in Stockton.  On the way Ellen reached me using Yahoo Messenger and we had our best time yet.  She said some things that were so moving and romantic that I'm going to find a way to print them up, just beautiful and a gradual escalation of our love for each other.  She is an incredible woman, that is all I'll say at this point.

Heading for bed now, sending love to all


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment