Saturday, August 2, 2014

Over 72,000 page views as of tonight

Thank you for your many visits and views of the blog

As of tonight over 72,000 views have taken place, wow!  God has been so good to all of us over the last few years.  And we have all traveled through many different life events, had many relationships and felt God love and care for us.

I've never been closer to God than right now.  I feel like I'm on the front lines of communication with God and I talk to Him each night and morning and often in between in an honest way that I've never experienced before.

I've felt God's leading in some pretty dramatic ways and then often been left in the dark to ponder things as well.

This morning I rose early to drive the motorhome over to Sunnyvale to meet the couple from France who had arrived yesterday and are taking the motorhome until August 19.  I had the Civic on the tow dolly and was just 2 miles down the road when I stopped to check how everything was riding only to discover one of the tires on the tow dolly was nearly flat.  It was early in the morning, what was I to do?  I called Lois, next door neighbor and she agreed to drive the Civic behind the motorhome and then go to her other home in San Jose and ride back later with Ray, her husband.  So in a few minutes I had left the tow dolly behind and we were driving to Sunnyvale.

Once we arrived we found the most delightful couple with two little children, they quickly learned all of the systems in the motorhome and how to drive it and were on their way.  Then I drove back stopping at Starbucks for a decaf over ice.  I was so thankful that God had allowed such nice renters, we have been working this out for months and today worked out perfectly for all of us.  What a great friend Lois was to drive the Civic for me.

This evening I invited Ray and Lois over and we did fresh corn, made Lois soup and had some whole wheat English Muffins.  It was a perfect night on the back deck with the sun setting and cool breezes.  Was a very nice time.

Ellen and I have been able to chat on three different times today, we talked the entire trip this morning from Discovery Bay to Sunnyvale using yahoo messenger and that helped the trip go by quickly.  We hope that God will help us work out the last steps of her journey so she can arrive in SFO soon and we can begin our life together,  We are both praying for God's help and leading and trust Him to guide us to our future if its His will.

Right now its time to head to bed.  Sending love to all and seeking your prayers that God will continue to lead in His loving and powerful all knowing ways.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment