Monday, August 18, 2014

Great day

Good evening family and friends

This has been an excellent day.  I zipped over to Richmond this morning to inspect a little home, stepped out of the car in my shorts and about froze, foggy and cold with some wind was what met me, wow, shock.

The next property was in sunny Walnut Creek and the shorts felt just fine.  A nice home with a nice family, as I walked by the pool the pool sweep came up out of the water and shot me in the face with a stream of water, I was shocked and then amused.

After a quick Taco Bell lunch I drove home and found a couple checks waiting, that was great  as the account needed the money.

It just might be that my special significant other could be flying to SFO tomorrow.  I'm going to be there picking up the motorhome.  The French family that have been living in it for the last couple weeks are flying home tomorrow and have arranged for it to be left at a hotel there where I'll collect it.  Hopefully Ellen will arrive at about the same time and we can ride home in the motorhome together.  If so it will be an answer to a lot of prayer on the part of both of us.  Its amazing how long a trip can take from Ghana to California but God has been at work and we both hope tomorrow is the magic day.  Please pray that God's will be done in our lives.

I'm now heading to bed, I'm tired and sleepy but very satisfied this evening and I feel God's blessing on me.  Ellen always prays that I'll be safe when I'm out on the freeways and I've changed my driving somewhat to be safer for her.  Once she arrives here we will start driving lessons as she does not know how to drive yet.  That should be fun to teach her the basics of driving,  Hope she considers it fun!  I know I will.

Until tomorrow, sending my love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment