Thursday, August 7, 2014

One Rough Day

I'm so glad this day is about over for me.  I'm heading to bed after a series of negative events that are rough to cope with.

I'm buried with new appraisal orders right now so much so that I can't begin to keep up and that makes new enemies as everyone wants their report yesterday.

My friend, Ellen, did not make it here today, very close but not quite.  We hope for much better luck in the morning and are just praying that God will help where human being can't seem to get it done.

So I'm heading to bed, and this is a day I will just try to forget.

Live is good, I'm thankful for safety on the roads, for food to eat, for a home to enjoy and for friends that surround me with love and support.

Love to all tonight,


Please pray that God will guide each of us step by step.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment