Tuesday, September 30, 2014

strange day

Can I remind you, God is good, has His own sense of timing, knows all and does not always reveal His secrets.

Woke this morning with severe coughing and have battled it off and on all day.  My Kaiser Dr. called me this morning to ask me to come in, I did and she listened to my lungs, they were clear but the coughing continues.  So she is trying a couple different things, thinks this is based on drainage from sinus and wants to attack it from that angle. My visit to Kaiser cost me $70 today, money I sure did not have as I got an amazing .11 in the mail today, that is right 11 cents is all.  That is a bummer for sure.

Tomorrow morning I'm back at a different Kaiser to see a sleep expert who will check out my breathing equipment, hope she can help thought I think I'm pretty good there in that department.  I've stood her up for two appointments so I think I'd better keep this one.  No work to do, at least no new orders so I'll just use the time for my health.

Ellen and I have had a chance to talk a couple times today and I've enjoyed learning what she is doing.  She managed to talk the front desk of her dumpy little hotel down from $75 a day to just $35 day, a good move which will save money for us.  We hope to very soon facilitate her coming this way.  We are tired of being apart. At the moment I'm waiting to hear from you but so far tonight her phone has not allowed her to make contact.  Her phone gets really bad at night, probably from sharing wifi with many other people nearby.

I ask you to pray a little longer that we can be together.  We have felt God's leading over and over again over the last 5 months and are just anxious that we can make this last step and be together.

Oh God please let it happen.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment