Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Great Weekend is Coming

Dear Family and Friends,

As I'm writing this message tonight I'm attempting to backup my iphone and then update it to a newer operating system.  I have 4.2 and I'm promised that they can update to 6.0, sounds good to me, now if I can just pull it off.

There is a very distinct possibility that I will be unable to send out a blog message Friday or Saturday evenings, that is unless I can find wifi for the laptop at the camp at Capitola, the ranger says they don't have it available from their sources.  I might be able to get my iphone to accept the blog if it will update to the newer operating system.  I'm sure you can live without hearing my musing for two nights.

Today had me here in the office for the first part of the day, then I stopped by Kaiser for labs to see if my blood was the correct density and to check the A1C plus other things the doctor ordered.  Then I drove to Orinda and found a nice little house nestled in a quiet neighborhood, amazing what little homes are worth in that very special area, about 3/4 of a million dollars!  Once I was through I found Starbucks for 2 reasons, first I needed a bathroom very badly and Starbucks can usually be counted on to have a clean bathroom available.  And of course while I was there I helped them clean up by removing the very last multi grain bagel and a skinny frap that lasted for the next hour.

I then headed to Antioch where I inspected a very clean home, shot the comps and stopped at the AT&T store on the way home to try to get the web access portion of the phone working better.  As usual the guy was great but told me I needed to back up my phone, then download a newer operating system. So that is what I'm doing right now and it says I have 12 minutes to go.

Once I got home this afternoon I loaded my things to the motorhome, put some food in the frig, put wood in the lower storage bin and drove it over to Steve and Nikki's house where I left it.  Then we went to dinner and Steve dropped me off at home.  I'm heading to bed very soon and will work hard in the morning and about noon drive over to their house with the bug.  Lock it up and drive the motorhome to New Brighton Beach campground, get set up and relax by the beach until they arrive.  I am pleased that we are taking this trip.  I pay a motorhome payment every month and often I don't use it at all for the whole month, finally we are getting it out and using it.  I'm delighted!

I hope your week has been productive, that you are having some joy as you move toward weeks end.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment