Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good evening

Dear Family and Friends,

Another long one but rewarding.  This morning it was off to Manteca to see an incredibly nice home located in a Del Webb 55 and over community.  Only problem is very few sales, most people like their homes and just stay put so there are few comps to use.  Plus homes like the subject are in the upper end of the value range in Manteca.  Anyway Jessy has it prewritten and I'm nearly completed with it so will finish in the morning and ship it out.

I stopped at Bass Pros in Manteca today and became the proud owner of a trolling motor for my little green fishing boat.  While I was there I noticed a boat like mine and the cost is $600.  I paid the guy $200 when I purchased it used so I think I did OK on that score.  Now to find some time to give it a try.

I'm starting to plan to get my things loaded into the motorhome so I can drive it over tomorrow evening to Steve and Nikki's so they can get their things loaded, then I'll drive it down on Friday mid day and get it all set up on the site so when they come in they can just relax and enjoy.  We are going to the New Brighton Beach campgrounds which is located near Capitola.  Capitola happens to be one of my favorite places.  For years every time Nan and I visited there she would come home with a sweater from a very special little shop.  What fun that was.  There was also a very nice little ice cream shop located there.  I well remember the day after the earthquake when Jason and I drove down, I think I had to sing for a worship service or something.  Anyway in afternoon we walked through Capitola and the ice cream shop was a huge mess from the quake, of course most everything else was a mess too.  Every chimney in Watsonville was in the street and the streets were cracked, glass was everywhere and everything just seemed to be in shock.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment