Monday, March 25, 2013

Back to work

So the alarm sounded early this morning and I jumped up, there was plenty to do.

Upon landing in the office I started research for three properties, the first was in Gilroy and when I got there I found a very nice family, a property that is being improved in a good area and lunch with friend Art.  It was so good to see Connie and Art once again and to visit in their beautiful home.

From Gilroy it was to Hercules which meant up 880, never a fun experience with all the traffic, then up 80 which is even less fun to navigate and finally to Hercules.  I found a great home, dad is a tile man and the steps, floors and bathrooms were beautifully updated.

One I left Hercules I then headed home but Nikki called and lured me to eat with she and the girls at Olive Garden in Pittsburg.  Service was not great but food was good as always.  Then home and now off to bed.  I'm always grateful to have a safe day driving hundreds of miles.  This time I drove over 600 miles on the tank before I put fuel in.  That is pretty great stuff, I know ladies, its a guy thing but we love to play with our toys and have them work well.

This evening I heard from Pam.  She is settled into her apartment, has a great job working of the University of Washington and is challenged but thrilled by her new responsibilities and she sounded great.

Well good night to all, tomorrow three in Oakland back to back and then the last one in Tracy at 5.  I believe my brother, Jerry is coming down tomorrow for a week or so to visit.  That will be great to see him once again.  He is rumored to be bringing some pieces of wood.  He is the master fire builder.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment