Tuesday, March 26, 2013

These days get longer it seems

Dear Family and Friends,

The weather is helpful as I go about inspecting houses in Oakland this afternoon, I lined up three in a row, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm.  That was too tight and I had to go back and shoot comp photos for #1 after I finished up with #3.  Then it was a mad race to Tracy but the owner of the Tracy home was so very nice and the house had been updated in all the right ways.

Knowing Jerry is coming tomorrow I decided to shop at Kmart in Tracy and found lots of heathy things we can eat.  Then I carefully drove to the Safeway in Discovery Bay.  I was driving with the yellow light glowing meaning I had less than a gallon left.  But I made it and discovered that I had logged 44.6 miles per gallon, I drove well over 600 miles on the tank, one of my best yet.  It cost $50 to refil 13.2 gallons.

Now I'm heading to bed.  I'm beat and worn out.  The homes I saw in Oakland were not all that nice and all had dogs that wanted to tear me apart, really nice when the owner says, doggy does not bite and the dog is snapping and showing his teeth, yikes that is fun.

So good night to one and all, Jessy took pity on me and came in today to work even though she was not due until Wednesday.  I really appreciated her help.  Made a deposit with money that came in the mail, helped write up two reports and set up 5 orders.  Not bad for a day off.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment