Friday, March 1, 2013

A Long week comes to an end

Well here I am again,  today I was at a house at 8 am, it was a ranch and was a great job to see and enjoy.

Then to Tracy to see yet another home.  Then to CostCo for cat food, soy milk and a host of other things.

I raced home to start working in the office, Jessie had several reports ready and I was able to crank out several important things.

As I type Jessie is in South Lake Tahoe spending her hard earned money and having a great weekend.  This evening we went to Red Robin and Kallie was with us, she did a great job with her meal.

During the week I enjoyed seeing Barb and Gerry, seeing many properties and getting a lot of work completed.

Tonight I am so thankful for the many blessings I've experienced.  Tomorrow morning Marilyn, Kallie and I will attend Sabbath School.  Finally a break in a very hard working week.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment