Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Productive day

Some days you just have to deal with all the little stuff you have been putting off.  Today was such a day, now the boat will be licensed, my classwork needed so I can renew my license is ordered and paid for, all the conditions the clients could dish out have been answered and shipped and thanks to Jessie new reports are shipped out as well.

4 new orders came in including one from a client that I only signed up for this morning and it pays over $400, amazing. 

So thats about it.  I have to head to bed as I'm to be in San Ramon at 7:30 and thats an hour away in good traffic which will not be the case in the morning.  So I plan to leave as close to 6 as I can in the morning, bummer, does not sound like much fun at all.

Then back to work things up, pick up Keanna from school, then pick up Kallie at 4:15, deliver her to her mom and take Keanna to dance in Brentwood at 5.  will be a nice break!  Might even venture over to the exercise club for a few minutes.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment