Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wow

Some days just go better than others, have you noticed that?

Today was one of those good days!  Thanks to wonder woman Jessie who had several files prewritten I was able to get totally caught up, a meaningful and gratifying experience.

Jessie has two to write up tomorrow but they are not due yet.

I've just completed my research for tomorrow, its a pretty amazing day.  I have to be in Livermore at 8 am to start the day with a condo in a new complex up behind CostCo on the hills by the community college.  Then I move to Dublin for a field review of someone elses work.  Then I may get to fit another Dublin one in, not sure yet, they have not called back, will check with the number again in the morning.

At noon I'm in Pleasanton to see a property for a private appraisal, not really sure of its purpose but I'm prepared.  Then I travel to the Berkeley hills for a large home in a great area.  Then I move on to yet another home in Berkeley but more towards Oakland.  Once that one is completed I think I head home and I'm pretty sure I'll be tired enough at that point.

I'm thrilled that the orders are coming in again.

The weather is really warming up here right now, I had hoped to get into the front yard to do some trimming but that did not happen.

I hope your weekend was meaningful and contained some joy, some people, some beauty, music or art or the smiles of those you love.

Well I'm winding this up, going to work on a condition and then head to bed.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment