Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Working it

Dear Family and Friends,
Tonight Jerry is under my roof, he drove down this afternoon from Weed through rain, sleet, hail and sunshine, well at least rain and sunshine.  He arrived looking spry as usual.

This evening we all went to Boardwalk, a local place by the water that usually has good food.  Kallie, our 4 year old, ate her chicken fingers completely up, a rare event for a girl that often decides not to eat.

Today was very very busy, it started at 6:30 and at 9 I was inspecting a local property, older home for Discovery Bay but carefully updated to a point where it was beautiful.  Once I completed my work there I drove to Antioch to see a little detached home in a PUD community, one where they pay dues and have a community pool, private streets and a clubhouse.  That one was not so easy but its shipped out already thanks to the magic of Jessy.

We both worked hard the rest of the day getting things accomplished.  Yesterday she handled ordering and getting set up a new version of Office so we can do spreadsheets and keep better records of what we are doing.  Today she put in new orders, wrote up a bunch of files and her work is appreciated very much.  Its hard to think of her being away for 10 days to Australia but why not travel when you are young, go for it.

Well once again I'm delighted its bed time.  Oh how I enjoy sleeping the night away.

Hopefully while Jerry is here I'll learn more about managing my diabetes.

Well good night to all,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment