Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mentally crusing

Dear Family and Friends,

So its evening already, seems I'm not quite as energetic as I'd like, up too late for night after night will do that.

Last evening I planned to go to bed when I returned home after dinner but ended up staying up watching worthless TV, no one made me do it, just find it very hard to actually go to bed.  I'm so tired of heading to the bedroom alone, night after night, year after year.  Just not my favorite way to live.

But as I see it its hard to attractive a nice lady when I'm so heavy, have health issues and work night and day.  So logic would say, tackle one issue at a time, like dump some weight, exercise more and then think about the ladies.  So I have not done any of the good things for very long at least.

This afternoon I managed to snag an appointment in Brentwood.  I not only did that one but then I did the second half of one I started the other day but could not finish since I could not get through the gate.  Well I did the rest of that one.  Its a horrible mess, just unbelieveable.  There are champaige bottles everywhere, seems like the day these people finally had to move they just had a huge party.  There are dozens of bottles both inside the home and outside and some are broken, what a mess.  Plus I was there late in the day and the power is turned off as well as the water.  Anyway its done now.  I also went to CostCo for two things, dog food and tomatoes and I came out with a $177 bill.  I found more life jackets, I like to have plenty when the boats go to the church campout plus I like to have them for my own backyard when people come to visit.  And there was cheese and lots of other good things like apples, mochas for Steve.

Now I'm home and very tired, bed will happen soon.  I'm really hammered by the allergies in the air and now I'm coughing again, just hope I don't end up with heart flutter again due to the coughing.

Got the motorhome out today but could not find any wasps, did some initial cleaning, opened the windows for fresh air and have it charging for the weekend trip that is on the horizon.  I can't wait!

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment