Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday evening

How thankful I am that the week has ground to a close.  Now some special hours without the stress of constant work and dealing with clients.

This has been a good week, looks about 11 appraisals completed, perhaps more.  That is about as many as I can do.  And of course I could not begin to do this many without the help of Jessy.  She worked a long day today and left satisfied, it was pay day after all, but also relieved that she had been able to do so much.

She brought her mini ipad today and downloaded the appraisal program that one can use in the field, its pretty amazing to use.  Soon we'll be using it to speed things along.  It even allows one to take photos and insert them into the report as you go.

Well I'm about to head into the other room to sit with Jerry for a bit.  We've just come from IHOP where we enjoyed a late breakfast.  Once they got my food right then it was good, I really didn't need bacon in my omelet, yuk.

Tomorrow I'll spend time with Keanna and Kallie as they search for eggs at the park, we can hope that the rain holds off until it is over.  The Easter bunnie will probably not enjoy getting wet after all.

Sending love to all, and thanks to our almighty God who certainly has his hands full with this old world.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment