Monday, March 18, 2013

Georgie says hi

As I type George, the big yellow and white kitty, is rubbing against my legs and reaching up to be petted.  With George it is always his way only, if he comes to you he wants loving but just try to go to him and he runs fast.

Today started with a run out to Pittsburg for a rush appraisal, then back to work in the office and then leave for a Livermore inspection.  That was was different.  Its a huge house on nearly 1/2 an acre right in a subdivision with normal houses all around.  The new pool is surrounded by travertine tiles and the pool is beautiful, the house is called a Victorian Farmhouse and its great, nearly new and in perfect condition with big rooms, finest of fixtures and appointments.  Wow what a find.

Now once again its bed time.  How I look forward to resting and this time of year the nights are just right, chilly but not cold.

Tomorrow afternoon ends with me seeing a triplex in San Francisco at 5 pm, what was I thinking?  Well I was thinking a fee of $525 would be nice, that was what I was thinking.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment