Friday, March 15, 2013

The Meaning

Up at 7 and it felt like 5, still sleep deprived I think.  In Rio Vista at 9:45 and inspected a little house, then started to Leave Rio Vista, not so fast.  A huge ship was passing through and the bridge was up so the ship could pass through.  That took awhile to happen.

Caught up with Bob at about 11:30 and we enjoyed inspecting the house and shooting the comps.  Then to lunch at the Elephant Bar, really terrific food and we had a meaningful time talking through things.  He is doing remarkably well and starting the long  process of adjusting to life without his precious Carrol.  She was a wonderful lady and she and Bob made a great marriage together.

Once I left Stockton I drove to the office and caught up with Jessy.  We both worked until about 5 when she left for a birthday party and I eventually left to see a house at 6 in Brentwood.

I caught up with the kids at Jaliscos where we all had fun.  Tomorrow is Nikki's birthday, happens so fast each year.

I'll have the girls tomorrow so will be an interesting day.  Then tomorrow night we'll eat out someplace to celebrate her big day.

So I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment