Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Its getting warm

Have you noticed the weather, feels like summer here in Northern California.

Rolled out and into more complications from an appraisal I completed on a Sacramento purchase before Christmas.  Its easy to lose sleep over the trash that can happen on a report.  This is over a review by a person located in southern California who does not even have the the MLS board for Sacramento yet she felt comfortable ripping the report apart.  Not a pleasant experience.

I inspected a semi custom home located in Antioch this morning.  The agent was everything, lovely to look at, super pleasant to work with and very helpful and I think she mentioned she was single, or am I just dreaming that part.  Once the appraisal was completed in Antioch I remembered that long ago I was asked to go to a doctors office and pick up the last report from a colonoscopy I had done several years ago.  I've put it off or forgot for years.  So I stopped, went up to the office and discovered I owed $227 for the 5 minute consult I had with him after the procedure was over, anyway its paid now and I then took the report to Kaiser and entered it into the records department.  Since I was out I decided to go to the club and make arrangements for a personal trainer, her name is Andy and she is really friendly.  Then since I was close to the place that fixes the bug I stopped and made an appointment for a new fuel filter to be installed on Friday along with the ambient temperature sensor and even the break light repairs.  Its only been out for about 5 years.  And since I was so close to Ace I stopped and returned a part Ray and I did not need for the motorhome and got one we do need.  Then I finally made my way home but stopped at Safeway for a few things.

During the afternoon my phone rang and since I was on another line using Magic Jack I did not get to the cell phone in time.  When I picked it up it was totally dead.  Nothing I could do would bring it back, so finally I went on line, found a phone number and called AT&T wireless.  They had moved but could see me.  I expected to have to purchase a new phone but when I walked in a guy took it and in a few second came back with it working.  He said it had just failed and needed to be rebooted.  He told me how.  On an IPHONE you push the power button on the top and at the same time you push the button on the front that lets you move from function to function.  All the while the phone has to be plugged into power.  It is as good as new now.  I was so thankful for the good news.  I did learn that because my phone is so perfect in appearance they will give me about $135 for a trade in so moving to a new IPHONE 5 won't be that much money.  Good news to know.

So then it was back home to work and I've been cranking on a tough duplex report for Berkeley every since.  I just shipped it out and I hope that solves it for awhile.

So now its bed time for bonzo.

By this time I'm pretty tired and I so enjoy climbing into the little nest on my sleep by number mattress.  Alone for now but not forever.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment