Friday, July 4, 2014

4th

spent the 4th alone, now that is a fun experience let me tell you.

Started with a walk, talk with my friend on messenger and then eggs for breakfast. ate on the back deck.

Then decided to fix the dock so boats coming in stop at the docks edge not under the dock.  Spent hours in the water but it was warm and nice.  Got the dock fixed and picked up some trash and dog offerings.

Then had a wonderful surprise as my friend called me from London and we talked for several minutes.  It was so great to hear her voice instead of just text words.  Can't wait until she can be here with me.

We talked again this afternoon before she went to bed at 11 her time and then I took a nap, showered and went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Stockton, then drove down to Tracy for fireworks at the high school.  But they only lasted 8 minutes from start to finish.  Now I'm home and ready for bed.

We live in a wonderful country and have a very great God, we are blessed indeed.

Love


Tim

Please pray that it can work out that my friend and I can finally be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment