Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A packed day, feels good!

Good evening

Well this has been a really busy day, work has picked up to a level that can cause stress at times.

I've enjoyed the rush of being busy and cranking out lots of work but I'm still behind at this point.  But I'm giving it up for today, tired and worn out.

Both on the personal level and the work level things are doing great.  When an appraiser is really busy everything happens faster because the mind is so in tune with what is needed.

I've enjoyed being on the phone with many people, clients today and enjoyed payment as well in the mail.

God is so good to us in spite of our willful and sinful ways.  I've learned a lot about taking things to God first from my special friend.  She just naturally turns to prayer and her knees when she needs to know what to do next or she needs help beyond what she can do.  Her influence has been very good to me reminding me of what I always knew but often forgot, to take it to the Lord in prayer.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment