Saturday, July 12, 2014

A night of waiting

Tonight I'm just asking God for His help.  My friend boarded a plane last this evening in London and is flying this way, she said the next time she would call me was when she landed in the States and its too soon for her plane to have arrived yet.  But we can't find any planes that left London, at least British Airways planes, that left in that time slot.  They were going to try to get her on a plane so she might be flying on another airline that we are unaware of but I'm left wondering when I will hear from her, she asked me to keep the phone close to my ear so I would not miss her call and I'll certainly do just that.  So if you are reaching this shortly after I'm writing it please join me in prayer that God can do what we humans cannot do, help figure this mystery out.  I'm waiting to drive to the SFO airport and meet her once she arrives but at this point I'm not sure when that will be.

Thanks for your prayers, they are important.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment