Thursday, July 3, 2014

Motorhome rental season begins

Well tonight renters are enjoying the motorhome right here at Orowood resort, just a few miles from Discovery Bay.  They people are super nice and are here through Sunday.  On Sunday morning I'll pick up the coach at 11, then drive it home and detail it before the next renter comes at 2 pm.  He will take it to his home in Newman and load it for the trip which begins the next day to Texas so for the next two weeks it will be a very busy coach as it scoots across the country.  then it is home for week or so and then leaves with a French family for a two or three week trip.  Then it is home for a week and then goes to Burning Man for 10 day rental.  God has blessed as these rentals will help pay the monthly payment and insurance.

Once I had the coach delivered today Steve and Kallie brought me back home.  I had a chance to chat with my friend for the next hour and then I left for San Leandro where I inspected a very nice home this afternoon.  I expected awful traffic for my return trip but I drove 70 most of the time all the way home. 

A quick stop at Safeway yielded a bunch of groceries and then after unloading them at home I relaxed in my work chair for awhile.

Once again its been a great day to be alive.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment