Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The girls come to brighten the day

They arrived at 11 and as usual came in with much excitement and job.  They settled in and made it a good day.  Keanna mostly does her IPad (mine) and Kallie picks tomatoes, washes them, washes everything in sight in the kitchen, creates a show with Pooka, the unwilling actor, bothers her sister some and the two of them always create a lively scene.

I was cranking on some appraisals and they let me work.  I enjoyed several excellent times with my significant other who is in Chicago right now and is heading this way soon.  This evening we had a very good sessions as we talked about creating things in the kitchen and I broke the news that I don't like raw onions.  She understood that.

Now I'm back to writing reports again and have the kitchen clean and tidy.

Life is pretty good and will be so much better when Ellen can join me.  Please pray that all the barriers will be broken and she can come even tomorrow, it would be wonderful.

Sending love to all,

Tim

ps so glad Jason survived his sleep study last night.  Those are brutal experiences to go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment