Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another day

I'm heading to bed sad tonight, it happens in relationships and Ellen did not come today, another hitch developed and it will be Monday afternoon at the earliest now and that has me hoping she will ever be able to come to me.

Yet I know God is good and cares for all His children no matter where they are.  I've spent more time on my knees in the last few months than ever before but I can't say I feel that close all the time. I try to listen to the small voice that guides but I often don't hear the voice at all.

This afternoon the girls got their awards for the swim program they have been involved with this summer.  They both did very well and enjoyed their experiences a lot.  They are certainly good swimmers now and that is the very best part.  The ceremony went for a very long time but about 100 people were there to enjoy the whole deal.  I had hoped Ellen would be there but it was not to be so it was bitter sweet for me, another missed opportunity to be part of the family.

God loves us all,

I send my love to you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment