Monday, July 7, 2014

Long day

Dear Faithful reader,

Its late I know, oh do I know.  Worked in this morning after walking, then went out this afternoon to Stockton to re inspect a property that another appraiser could not get back to, then to Manteca to see a huge home on a lake, covered in spiderwebs, I chased two huge spiders away and they snarled at me, I think I could hear them.  What a mess but a lovely home inside.  Chinese I think with  2 and 5 year old girls, so cute and curious about me.  It was hot and I was ready to get the job done and move on.  Then to Mountain House to see one with a  97 year old mother sitting in the kitchen, but not so much with us in reality, then a race against the sun to Brentwood, I had double booked and the lady wanted me to come no matter what.  It turned out OK, God held back the sun so I had enough light to get it done.

Then home to do paperwork for awhile.  now to bed and up early again tomorrow.

I love life but lately its been pretty challenging and emotionally stressing at times.  God is in control and that makes it OK.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment